Flash portfolio sites can give visitors an unrivaled and memorable experience, as well as show off the designer’s capabilities in creating Flash-based sites.
*Commenting now disabled. Stay tuned for results.*
Warm Forest, a provider of high-quality Flash templates made specifically for designers, and Six Revisions have teamed up to give a couple of winners a chance to win an Aspen Flash template worth $89 each. By stating what you think the best Flash portfolio site is – you automatically receive the chance to be one of the winners of the Flash template.
How to participate
To vote, simply leave a comment below with the URL of the best Flash portfolio site in the following format:
- You must leave a valid email address when filling up the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- You can only cast your vote once.
- Contest ends on April 27, 2009, after which comments will be disabled.
- Winners will be selected at random using a MySQL query similar to other contests.
- Format your vote as specified or you risk the chance of not being able to participate.
About Warm Forest
Warm Forest offers super-customizable Flash templates made specifically for designers. Easily customize all aspects of the site – from adding your own logo to changing all the colors – without knowing any ActionScript or even owning Flash. All sites are designed with a strong focus on typography, grids and usability. The ActionScript source code is included so designers with an interest in Flash can learn how a professional, best practices following Flash site is put together.