Update: Giveaway Has Ended
What is CU3ER?
CU3ER (pronounced as \kju:bər\) is a 3D image slider that is easy to set up, fully customizable, tailored to provide a unique look and feel, inspiring, and fun to use. It’s a great solution for displaying a website’s featured content or whenever you need to grab your website visitor’s attention.
CU3ER brings creativity to your web design process, makes your slideshows visually and interactively stunning, and delivers a unique 3D user experience.
Web designers will find a great range of options to make CU3ER perfectly blend within any website design.
Equipped with a great range of new and updated features — grouped together as 2D/3D Transitions, 3D visual enhancements (such as camera and shadows), User Interface and Indicators (e.g. thumbnails, navigation buttons, description boxes, etc.), and a bunch of other available options, CU3ER offers in-depth visual and playback customization that, all together, makes CU3ER a wonderful content-sliding solution.
CU3ER customization is ridiculously easy with cManager–a web application designed to make CU3ER development as fast, fun and easy as possible.
cManager is all about speeding up the development process, allowing you more time to play and enjoy, and at the same time encouraging you to experiment in the quest for the perfect 3D slideshow creation.
Take CU3ER for a Test Drive
About the CU3ER Pro License
Here are some of the benefits of the CU3ER 3D image slider Pro license:
- Use CU3ER on a commercial website
- Have access to cManager for building and configuring CU3ER
- Create and manage up to 20 CU3ER projects per domain via your account
- Access to Starter templates – pre-built CU3ER projects available as starting points in CU3ER development
- Remove CU3ER branding and set your own custom CU3ER preloader
- Get official CU3ER support via help tickets
How to Win a CU3ER Pro License
For a chance to win, simply leave a comment answering at least one of the two questions:
- How would you use CU3ER if you win?
- To you, what is the most exciting feature of CU3ER?
Update: Giveaway Has Ended
Update: Giveaway period has ended. This giveaway ends on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 after which the comments section on this post will be closed and you will no longer be able to leave a comment. Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won. Please only comment once. The winners will be randomly selected using the same method as previous Six Revisions giveaways. The winner will be announced on a separate post and you’re advised to subscribe to our RSS feed so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published. Please note that comments are moderated and so your comment may not show up right away.
- 8 Excellent Tools for Optimizing Your Images
- 30 Exceptional CSS Techniques and Examples
- 10 Google Chrome Extensions for Boosting Your Productivity
- Related categories: Flash and User Interface