There’s always a need to keep track of the time you spend on projects to bill clients accordingly, as well as to establish benchmarks on common tasks.
* Voting is now over. Stay tuned for the post announcing the winners. *
Marketcircle, developers of award-winning business applications such as Daylite and Billings for Mac OS X and the iPhone, and Six Revisions would like to know what your favorite time-tracking application is.
To encourage participation, we’ll be giving away five Billings 3 licenses, which retail for $39.99 USD a piece.
Voting for your favorite time-tracking app automatically enters you in the giveaway.
How to cast your vote
To cast your vote for your favorite time-tracking app, simply leave a comment in the following format:
vote: name of time tracking app
- Leave a valid email address when filling up the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- You can only cast your vote once.
- Contest ends on May 18, 2009, after which comments will be disabled.
- Winners will be selected at random using a MySQL query similar to other contests.
- Please format your vote as specified or you risk the chance of not getting your vote counted.
About Marketcircle Inc.
Marketcircle Inc. develops award-winning business applications for Mac OS X and the iPhone, including Daylite business productivity management software, and Billings, a practical time-billing and invoicing application. Incorporated in 1999, Marketcircle Inc. is located in Toronto, Canada, with partners worldwide.