Here’s a collection of online resources that’s helped me in improving my development and design abilities, as well as tools and assets that has increased my efficiency and productivity when web developing.
I’ll keep adding to this list, and if you feel like I left something out or would like to share a link that isn’t included, feel free to shoot me a message. Someday, when the list is long enough, I’ll actually try to sort these in some logical fashion and write up brief annotations along with the links.
- mootool’s docs
- World Wide Web Consortium pages
- 456 Berea Street’s article on Efficient CSS with shorthand properties
- I Love Jack Daniel’s Cheat Sheets
- Chris Pederick’s Web Developer extension for Mozilla Firefox
- Open Source Living
- Digg.com’s programming and design sections
- PSDTuts – Spoonfed Photoshop Tutorials
- Creative Commons Search
- Stu Nicolls’ CSSplay – Experiments with Cascading Style Sheets
- Why’s (Poignant) Guide to Ruby - excellent tutorial on the Ruby language if you’re contemplating on using Ruby On Rails
- Drupal’s Search page